The Clackamas Soil and Water Conservation District’s 11th annual Small Farm School program is now open for registration. It’s a one-day educational event for beginning and intermediate small-scale farmers and rural land stewards. This year, Small Farm School 2022 will host in-person sessions at Clackamas Community College on Monday, September 12, 2022.
- Registration (Aug 4– Aug 31): $80
- Late registration (Sept 1 – Sept 8) – $100
- Scholarships available for veterans, black/indigenous and other farmers of color
Topics for small farm school excite and inspire
This year, Small Farm School 2022 is offering 16 sessions. Sessions include, but are not limited to:
- Funding Your Small Farm Dream
- Natural Disaster Response and Preparedness on the Farm
- Soil Health Principles and Field Evaluations
- Dry Farming in Western Oregon
- Body Care and Ergonomics for Farmers
Click here for a complete list of sessions for Small Farm School 2022.