The Cascade Nursery Trail Nurseries is holding their Colors of Fall Festival event September 24-25, 2022 under the banner of “fall is the best time to plant.”
CNT is an alliance of seven different independent, family-owned, specialty nurseries in the northern Willamette Valley. All of them will be open 10 a.m.–5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, Sept. 24–25, 2022. Participants include:
- Garden Thyme Nursery in Silverton;
- Hydrangeas Plus in Aurora;
- Miller’s Manor Gardens in Canby;
- Nowlens Bridge Perennials in Molalla;
- Out in the Garden Nursery in Molalla;
- Misty River Iris and Perennials in Canby;
- Sebright Gardens in Salem; and
- Secret Garden Growers in Canby.
It’s a time to check out fall gardens, gather ideas, get expert advice and wander through the best selections of plant material in the Pacific Northwest. Participants can get inspired and commune with fellow gardeners. It’s a final chance to fill those wagons with fabulous fall/winter interest plants or with dreams for next spring and summer (think about how BIG and wonderful they will be if you plant NOW!). Visit www.cascadenurserytrail.com/events for details.